If you are planning a trip to the San Diego area, consider turning your visit into a motorhome adventure. Discover the natural wonders of Southern California at your own pace, or venture farther to some of the Southwest's popular national parks.
Our rental motorhomes are all less than a year old, thoroughly cleaned, and meticulously maintained. Our RVs are normally retired before they reach 15,000 miles on the odometer. Because they are under factory warranty, we get paid for every problem we correct. So, we are always looking to correct problems quickly. With a full range of sizes and features, you should have no trouble finding a motorhome to fit your needs. A rental motorhome allows you to relax, enjoy your vacation, and travel at your own pace.
THE TOUGH QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU RENT
Choosing a company to provide your rental RV is an important decision. If you want a memorable experience, you need to go with a company that has a proven track record and has the right answer to the tough questions. Before you decide which company will be responsible for the quality of your vacation, ask the following questions and compare the answers:
- How many years has the company been providing rental RVs?
- Where do you go to look at the RV you will be renting?
- If something happens to the RV you will be taking, on the trip prior to yours, what will the company do to insure an RV will be available for your trip?
- Who is responsible for the maintenance, cleaning and condition of the RV you will be taking?
- Does the RV you will be taking go through a comprehensive inspection process by a factory certified RV technician prior to each rental?
- Will the RV be under factory warranty backed by one of the largest manufacturers in the RV business, and/or is the dealer a member of the largest network of independent dealers in North America -- just in case there is a problem?
- How many miles will be on the motorhome you will be taking?
- What year model will the RV be?
- Will a staff member of the actual rental company, who is familiar with the particular RV you will be traveling in, be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on a toll-free number to answer any questions regarding the operation or use of the motorhome?
- Does the company you will be renting from have a computerized reservation system to insure your motorhome will be ready on the date and time you are planning on?
With answers to these questions, you will be in a better position to determine which company is best suited to provide a positive experience when renting a motorhome.